Zombie Pick Up Lines for the walking dead!
You’re either a zombie, have the urge to get mutilated by one or in a weird necrophilia kind of way; want to make out with the dead. No worries, whatever circulates your embalming fluid bro.
In either case, you’re probably in dire need of some working zombie pick up lines for all that hot graveyard bait. Here’s to surviving the coming apocalypse. Eat your brains out, enjoy!
Do you have any zombie in you? Would you like some?
What’s a girl like you doing in a place like BRAAAAIIINNS!
Have som brains!
- Hey girl, I’d love to eat your brains out
- Hey, wanna Rigor my Mortis?
- You remind me of my ex, so I’m gonna rip your heart out
- I love you for your mind
- Damn, I´m now gonna have to rewrite my Zombie Plan to include you
- It’s my lucky day cause (I’m a zombie and) you’re drop-dead gorgeous
- Are you a zombie? [no] Want some?
- Are you tired? Cause you’ve been dragging your feet around my mind all day
- Hey, I’m hungry. May I invite you to dinner? [!] We can go eat that guy/girl over there
- Hi, I’m a zombie. Mind if I take a bite out of you?
- I wanna eat you out
- What’s a nice corpse like you doing in a place like this?
- Hey. You look kinda cute with those twisted legs, torn off jaw and eye dangling on your cheek
- I Z U
- You’d make a great mummy
- With the body parts you do have, would you hold it against me?
- Is that maggots in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- Who’s your zombie?
- It’s the apoca-lips. So kiss me!
- Hey, I’d necrophile yo ass
- I’m a mortition and work with corpses all day, but you’re the right kind of dead for me
- Did you apply that makeup yourself or are you an extra on The Walking Dead
Comeback from a zombie attack
If someone uses a lame pick up line on you, fx. “Wanna f*ck?”
– No, but I’d like to eat your brains
Zombies in movies & TV
Have you got your zombie moves nailed down? For that perfect deadly, apocalyptic corpsy first impression. These movies will get you sorted out:
– The Walking Dead
– Night Of The Living Dead
– World War Z
– 28 Days Later
– Resident Evil