Math Pick Up Lines
Calculus is hard. And with the right angle, it will also make you hard. Embrace math as your deductive wing-man to help you crack open the hottest problem sets.
Disclaimer: Be careful with these pick up lines on your math teacher. You may be the recipient of detention, bad grades or extra homework.
I wish I were your derivative, so I could lie tangent to your curves
I wish I was your problem set, because then I’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk
Math, your problem solving wing-man
- Hi, I’m here to deduce you
- Lets try and solve for some irratic 0’s in your decimal place?
- The square root of all my fantasies is you
- I can’t function without you
- If the Universe compelled me to assign you a number, you’d be my number 1
- I’m binary and I think you are the 1 for me
- You don’t need to be a mathetician to figure out we’re the perfect pair
- You must have a p-value of at least 0.05, because I fail to reject you
- I need help with my algebra. Could you replace my X without asking Y?
- You’ve got the curves, I’ve got the angles
- I’m not being obtuse, but you’re acute girl
- If you take me to the root, you’ll swallow all your problems
- Are you the square root of 2? Cause I feel irrational when I’m around you
- I wish I were your second derivative, so I could investigate your concavities
- You’ve got more curves than a triple integral
- You are one well-defined function!
- Honey, you’re sweeter than pi
- I memorized all the digits of π. Give me your phone number and I’ll tell you if it’s got your digits in it
- If we were two cute, but horny little rabbits, where would they multiply?
- If you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x, then together we’d make one
- Baby, let me be your integral, so I can be the area under your curves
- If I was a polynomial, how would you expand me?
- Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?
- Are you a math teacher? Cause you got me harder than calculus
- What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
- If we were two objects of Set Theory, where would we intersect?
- Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest form?
- Your face has perfect reflective symmetry
- Hi, are you open for deduction?
- i = Ø when I’m not with you
- If my girlfriend was to be X, could I substitute with U
- If we have the same lucky number we should make out. What’s yours? [x] Mine too!
- Hey, great body. Are you a Mathlete?