Chemistry Pick Up Lines – You’ll be doing it on the chem table. Periodically.
Chemistry class will never be the same again! Use any of these chem lines and you may have any lab partner you want!
Almost guaranteed to start an unstoppable chemical chain reaction.
Did you know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
We’ve got chemistry! And not talking about class
Salut! Here’s to getting some chemistry in them pants!
- You must be an atom, because you the bomb
- Lets do it… in the name of science
- If you were Graphite, I’d be Electron so I can travel freely through your sheets
- Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Coz you are F-I-Ne
- Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
- You light up my bunsen
- Do you have 11 protons? ‘Coz you’re Sodium fine!
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes
- Wanna be my lab partner?
- Hey baby. Got got my ion you
- Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Because you are Cu-Te
- I’m positive, you’re negative, let’s get together and make a compound
- Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
- I’m more attracted to you then F is attracted to an electron
- I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you
- Like roleplay? I’ll be the nucleophile, if you’ll be the electrophile
- Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
- Lets go to the lab and see if we can start a fire in that bunsen
- I bet you’re like Calcium Bicarbonate – if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive
- Can I be your enzyme? ‘Coz active site is dying for a chemical reaction
- My favorite mechanism is a backside attack. And you?
- I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers
- If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so I could get in you and explode
- How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond
- Your lab or mine
- I wish I was Adenine so I could get paired with U
- You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere
- You’re hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate
- My favorite element is uranium, because I love U
- My name is Bond. Covalent Bond
- Let’s get together sometime. You bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
- You’re the proton to my electron
- We’ re like a galvanic cell. All that electricity flowing between us
- You’re the center of my nucleus
- You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond
- Are you into chemistry? Because I LAB you
- You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe
- Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number
- You’re my hydrogen (number #1)
- I have recently discovered a very rare element called Beautium. I looks like you are made of it
- Excuse me, have you lost an electron? Because you are positively attractive!
- I’m Magnesium and you’re my oxygen. I light up when I’m with you
- I feel a bond between us!
- I Sulfur when you Argon
- You’re such a Bohr. You need a shot of FlourineUraniumNitrogen (FUN)